Supervisor – Supervises and coordinates activities of employees engaged in receiving, shipping, and storage of products. Responsible
for coordination and control of the handling and flow of parts throughout the warehouse. Ensures World Class service in
daily interactions with all levels of personnel within the company, customers and suppliers. Monitors employee’s
conformance with company policies and procedures including safety requirements. Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy
work environment by following and enforcing safety standards and complying with legal regulations. Works with HR on
performance management, discipline and documentation requirements. Promotes teamwork and cooperation in the
achievement of goals and objectives.
- Strong work ethic and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills and capable of creating and fostering a positive work environment.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong focus on quality and ability to master productivity tools.
- Strong administrative skills in report research and preparation, paperwork/documentation completion and prioritization.
- Contributes critical and analytical thinking to work assignments.
- Is receptive to new ideas, accepts change & is willing to adapt to new work situations.
- Acts to improve existing processes or systems, or to develop new ones.
- Able to interact with technicians, professionals and executives.
- Demonstrates a “can-do” approach in responding to customer requests as well as associates. Acts with a sense of urgency and is able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work alone in areas of core competence with minimal supervision.
- Pursues activities that keep his/her job skills current & up-to-date.
- Able to follow established practices and procedures in a disciplined manner.
- Excellent Attendance and work schedule flexibility.
- Must be able to remain on feet for the majority of work hours
- Frequent talking, hearing, and visual acuity to see objects required
- Must be able to work in extreme warehouse temperatures