Warehouse Associate – Performs a variety of duties to facilitate the receipt, movement, storage and shipment of parts and materials using forklift or power truck. This may include, unloading freight containers, receiving shipping orders, unloading and stacking materials by raising and lowering lifting device, storing parts to assigned stock, and delivering materials to various departments and locations. Must strictly abide by all Equipment Operator Safety Rules.
- Must be able to remain on feet for the majority of work hours
- Frequent hearing and visual acuity to see objects required.
- Good hand-eye coordination, reflexes and eyesight
- Must be able to exert force of 20-50 pounds occasionally, 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Uses upper and lower extremities repetitively to move levers and press pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Must be able to constantly reach and handle objects, and frequently utilize hands for fine finger manipulation. Bending, twisting required. Occasionally climb, stoop and crouch.